Data Protection Policy
Policy brief & purpose
Our Company Data Security Approach alludes to our commitment to treat data of representatives, clients, partners and other interested parties with the most care and confidentiality. With this arrangement, we guarantee that we accumulate, store and handle information reasonably, straightforwardly and with regard towards person rights.
This policy refers to all parties (employees, job candidates, customers, suppliers etc.) who provide any amount of information to us.
Who is covered under the Data Protection Policy?
Customers, contractors, consultants, partners and any other external entity are also covered. Generally, our policy refers to anyone we collaborate with or acts on our behalf and may need occasional access to data.
As part of our operations, we got to get and process information. This data incorporates any offline or online information that produces a individual identifiable such as names, addresses, usernames and passwords, photos, ID numbers, money related information etc.
Our company collects this information in a transparent way and only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply.
Our data will be:
- Accurate and kept up-to-date
- Collected fairly and for lawful purposes only
- Processed by the company within its legal and moral boundaries
- Protected against any unauthorized or illegal access by internal or external parties
Our data will not be:
- Communicated informally
- Stored for more than a specified amount of time
- Transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not have adequate data protection policies
- Distributed to any party other than the ones agreed upon by the data’s owner (exempting legitimate requests from law enforcement authorities)